Friday, July 17, 2009

kepada ex2 aku ~

What If Your Ex Asks this..?

you have to answer the survey with an honest heart.
An honest heart will give you good luck for the entire
year. You may imagine of one people or
maybe some people not only one.
Answer it, "What if your ex says" referring to you!!!

1. Why did you let me go?
:: cuz u r sumbody luver !

2. I still love you.
:: oh ok..its up to u..even i still luv u oso, i wont let u b my luver nimore!

3. When did we last talk?
:: cant recall..

4. Will you go out with me?
:: lemme think 1st ~ huhu

6. I cannot keep my promise to you.
:: juz broke it ler ~

7. My friends say we don't look good together..
:: hahaha ~ mana2 lah ~ maybe kot? aku tok kannya kck gilak pun ..

8. You have changed!
:: really? mmm ~ i din noticed it ..

9. Can we get back together?
:: mmm ~ if da jodoh, proceed jak .. if xda, jz b my fwenz la k..:)

10. Oh, I know what this is all about. You found someone else.
:: maybe n perhaps !

11. Don't you realize? You are the one who hurt me!
:: huh? me or u???damn!

12. how can u forget our memories??
:: cukup aku mdh aku bahagia nektok..kenangan ngn kau? ckit jak gk tnggl..dah byk d delete coz memory ku omost full...haha

13. I will always love you.
:: thanx fo luviing me~

14. Would you die for our love?
:: NOPE!

15. You jump, i jump..remember?
:: uh? hahaha ! ya cita TITANIC jak lah..bkn exist dlm my life pun ..

16. Kiss me to break the curse if i sleep for a hundred years.
:: lemme think 1st ~

17. Whats the difference between me and Him/Her.
:: too many too listed ~

18. I saw you last night with your girlfriend/boyfriend.
:: oh really? knk x nunggah ? haha

19. Without me, your life wouldn't be complete...
:: let time decide ~ but fo me, ada nya family dlm idup aku, dh kira 100% lengkap dah oi ~

20. Why are you doing this to me!?
:: ask urself !

No comments: